Thursday, June 5, 2014

Memebox Superbox #14 - Night Care Unboxing




It came!! This is the first box I've ordered from Memebox and I am so excited. There has been so much hype around this beauty box company, that I had to give it a try. Mainly because I haven't had a beauty box in the mail in the last couple of months since cancelling my last one in January. I needed the fix of opening a box and looking to see what goodness it has inside. I have to admit I did look around for spoilers though. They longer I have to wait, the more curious I get. So on to the reveal of my first Memebox!





Calmia Silky Perfect Foot Peeling this silky foot peeling kit will soothe calloused and cracked, remove any unwanted odors and moisturize heels and cuticle to reveal soft and youthful feet.
  - I am extremely excited to try this out. I have wanted to for a long time but there is so many on ebay that I didn't bother. I would love to know the ingredients in the peel, but they're not in English.



Secret Key Angel Mist Wrap Steam Cream this gentle formula supports nighttime renewal to retexturize and moisturize the skin, as it plumps the appearance of fine lines and evens skin tone.
 - I've tried the original Steam Cream and it did not get along with my skin. I ended up using it as a body moisturizer in order to use it. I have read though that this does not have the exact same ingredients as the original, so I might end up liking this.



Derma House Micro Pearl Skin Scaling Cream Pearl powder and natural plant extracts in the formula will remove impurities and gently take away dead skin cells to clear clogged pores, even out and brighten skin tone to reveal a luminous complexion.
  - I am not a fan of manual scrubs since my skin is sensitive. But I will try it! Just to get a read on the texture and my skin reaction.



Pure Label Water Drop Sleeping Pack Pomegranate It's a facial treatment to address exhausted and dull skin that improves skin quality for a brighter and more luminous complexion.
  - Again something I have always wanted to try. Love pomegranate!



Beau Sella Wrinkle Solution Placenta Eye Cream signature ingredients prevent future wrinkles and repairs existing wrinkles.
  - Eye creams don't agree with me due to sensitivity. I will still give it a try though. And I am not turned off by the use of placenta in this eye cream. For some reason I don't mind it.


For those of you who do not know about Memebox, it is a Korean based company who curates 4 different type of boxes regularly throughout the year. Those boxes are called the Memebox, Superbox, Luckybox, and the occasional Nakedbox. Memebox is not a subscription service. Any of the boxes that come out, you can purchase. You get 4 plus products in either full size or deluxe sample sizes depending on the box.

Memebox starts at $23 and has 4 to 8 full sized products and deluxe samples.

 Luckybox is $23 and includes products from previous Memeboxes, sometimes including new products. 

Superbox is $32 and up and only includes full size products. Each Superbox comes with it's own theme geared to specific concerns or interest. 
(All prices are in US)

Shipping for Canada and the USA is $6.99. They ship to 45 countries throughout the world. If you have an interest in more that one box, try to purchase them all together. That way you end up saving on shipping.

Bonus: Currently, just for signing up for an account at Memebox you get $10 to go towards future purchases (it's usually $2). If you email Memebox at: hi@memebox.com and let them know that you were referred 
by: xpecthebest.blogspot.ca they will add an additional $5 to your account. Total of $15 to use towards purchases.

Coupons: For June $5 off on orders of 3 or more Memeboxes with code MEMEBUNDLE3
                 Free shipping on orders from the MemeShop over $70 with code FREESHIPPING
 Valid until June 8th - Get a combo of any 5 products from their site including all box or Memeshop
                 items and get 10% off your entire purchase with code 10%OFF.                  
                 Note: Only one code can be used per order.

I will be reviewing the products received in each box 3 to 4 weeks after trying them out. I currently have 4 more boxes to look forward to in the coming weeks and possibly more since Memebox releases new boxes almost daily. All of them are so enticing! You feel like getting them all!

Let me know what boxes you are interested in!

Also if you've purchased a box before, what are some of the products you have loved?

What boxes that they've brought back should I get?

*Products/Boxes were purchased by me. Post may include a referral link.


No comments:

Post a Comment