I am in my happy place right now! I received two boxes yesterday and here is the first one. I have been waiting for this box, for what seems like forever. This was the first box that I ordered from Memebox. I love masks! If I could use it everyday I would. So it was an instant trigger reaction to buy this box and any of the mask boxes after this one. Let the unwrapping begin!
I received 3 Dewytree Gold Hydro-gel Mask's which I am excited to try. I am glad they gave more than one so you can have the opportunity try them for a longer period of time and actually see a difference if any. And I've always wanted to try this type of jelly mask. It will be fun to see how it feels on your face and see if it makes a difference in absorption into your skin.
After reading the information it also says you can re-purpose the mask as well so nothing goes to waste.
Product info: This gold- infused facial mask can be used for soothing, moisturizing, detoxifying and lifting up your skin for more suppleness in your complexion. This mask pack itself is a gel-type ampule so that after facial use, you can simply melt it in hot water and use it as a moisturizing body essence. Retail value - $14 each
Purederm Firming Lift Multi-step V-Line Treatment (x2) is not something I am excited about. I would rather have gotten a wash off face mask instead of this. I might try it to at least experience what it supposedly does, but this won't be used anytime soon. Or I might just give this one away.
Product info: The firming lift ampoule will tighten and strengthen the skin elasticity. The v-line gel patch will also tighten and lift sagging skin with its hydro gel composition. Retail value - $14 each
Purederm Pulp Mask Set makes me curious to see how being a pulp sheet will make any difference in how it will feel and work.
Product info: 100% pure pulp sheet-type masks, when used regularly will deliver deep nutrition and replenishment to your tired, sensitive skin and help maintain a healthy glowing complexion. Comes in 10 different types.
Retail value - $9 each
Purederm Intensive Lip Care Gel Patch is interesting. Not too sure how moisturizing it will be or if it will work after only one treatment, but I am curious either way.
Product info: Enriched with shea butter and cranberry, this lip shaped hydro gel patch will deliver instant hydration and nourishment to dry, chapped lips. Retail value - $3 each
Rubelli Bio Cellulose Eye Patch
I have never used an eye mask and I don't think this one will be the first. I don't like the fact that it has alcohol in it.
Product info: The Bio Cellulose Eye Patch is produced from fermented coconut extracts and propolis extracts and will thoroughly replenish and brighten up the darkened, sagging skin around your eye contours.
Retail value - $12 for a box of 5
Air-laynic Pore Mask, again another product that sounds interesting. But it's essentially just a nose mask with a cute looking syringe to apply the mask and a nose shaped sheet to put on top of it. Cute but any good?! We'll see!
Product info: This unique pore mask contains a unique gel-type ampoule for tightening enlarged pores and fighting any blemishes on the nose and cheeks. Retail value - $14 each
I like this box! It could have been better though, in my opinion. The neck mask and the eye mask is a little bit of a disappointment. From the previous mask box it is an improvement but hopefully the next is even better.
Memebox has been making a lot of changes the last couple of days. So please read the bottom portion of this blog for updated information on discounts, promotions, and shipping.
------------------------------------------------
For those of you who do not know about Memebox, it is a Korean based company who curates 4 different type of boxes regularly throughout the year. Those boxes are the Memebox (Global and Special Edition), Superbox, Luckybox, and the occasional Nakedbox. Memebox is not a subscription service. Any of the boxes that are released, you can purchase. You get 4 plus products in either full size or deluxe sample sizes depending on the box.
Memebox starts at $23 and has 4 to 8 full sized products and deluxe samples.
Luckybox is $23 and includes products from previous Memeboxes, sometimes including new products.
Superbox is $32 and up and only includes full size products. Each Superbox comes with it's own theme geared to specific concerns or interest.
(All prices are in US)
Bonus: There is no longer a sign up bonus as of July 23rd. But if you email Memebox at: hi@memebox.com and let them know that you were referred by: xpecthebest blog and note your name that you signed up with and your email address and they will add an additional $5 to your account. (This offer will no longer be available as of July 1st, so if you are new to Memebox and would like a referral bonus, now is the time). So then you have $5 to use towards your purchases.
Promotions
Now till the end of June use the promo code - SHIPFORCHEAP2 - when you purchase 2 or more boxes to waive 1 of the standard shipping fees for 1 of the boxes.
*the promotions below are an affiliate only deals so you will have to click the pictured links in order to benefit*
From June 23rd to June 30th any orders totaling $70 you get an additional $3 off.
- for example if you purchase 2 of the sale boxes below and 1 regular box and it totals $70 or more you get $9 total savings.
For the month of June you can save $3 off each of these following boxes (ends June 30th):
Coupons: For June $5 off on orders of 3 or more Memeboxes with code MEMEBUNDLE3
Free shipping on orders from the MemeShop over $70 FREESHIPPING
I will be reviewing the products received in each box 3 to 4 weeks after trying them out. So watch out for those posts.
How are you feeling about all the changes at Memebox?
What box would you like to see come out?
*Products/Boxes were purchased by me. Post includes a referral link.
Free shipping on orders from the MemeShop over $70 FREESHIPPING
I will be reviewing the products received in each box 3 to 4 weeks after trying them out. So watch out for those posts.
How are you feeling about all the changes at Memebox?
What box would you like to see come out?
*Products/Boxes were purchased by me. Post includes a referral link.






Hi Kirsty,
ReplyDeleteEnjoying your blog. I am interested to know what you think about the Memebox products. Are they quality skin care and cosmetics products like you would find in a high end department store, boutique, or expensive drugstore, or are they more of the dollar store variety? I don't know enough about Korean product lines to know if they are along the lines of lancome, estee lauder, nutrogena, l'oreal, etc. My fear with these boxes is that we are just getting something cheap and not so great for your skin that you could find in any Korean dollar store. Interested in your opinion. Thanks!
Hi Fantasmic,
DeleteThank you for reading my blog and I'm glad that you enjoy it!
As for Memebox, I understand your hesitation. I joined because I wanted to try more sheet masks and Asia is know for their serums. So I decided to stick to more themed basically know what may potentially be in the box.
A lot of the brands they send are not commonly known. I don't feel the products are dollar store cheap but they are most definitely not high end. I would consider the products to be more drugstore. Just like drugstore brands there are good ones and okay ones. I was actually hoping to see more brands like Innisfree, The Face Shop, Laneige, Dr. Jart, etc. which are more known outside of Asia and which I consider expensive drugstore to low end department store product.
It's more of a personal preference and what do you want and expect from the products your getting. Just like other beauty boxes you will get a mix of brands not all of them will be known to you, you just have to hope for the best.
I hope this helps!?
Kirsty :)
Thanks Kirsty... I think I'm going to give it a whirl. I know Asia has some cutting edge skin care products, so I'm hoping I will find a few things I like. Let me know how you get on with your masks :)
ReplyDeleteI will!
DeleteLet me know if you like your box and products once you get them. I would love to hear what you think!
:)